OXO Tot On-the-Go Fork and Spoon Set Aqua
The Fork and Spoon Set features broad handles with soft, non-slip grips, making the utensils easy to hold.
Specially Designed for Little Hands
The stainless steel OXO Tot Fork and Spoon Set helps your child successfully use eating utensils by easing the frustrations of learning to self-feed. Designed for toddlers 12 months and older, the fork and spoon feature broad handles with soft, bright green non-slip grips, making them easy to hold while scooping yogurt or piercing pasta. A flat spot on the handles prevents the utensils from rolling off the table or high chair, and the fork and spoon’s grips keep them from sliding into bowls or plates.
Captures Food Easily, Safely and Effectively
The fork tines pierce food effectively–without sharp edges–so toddlers can capture slippery food without accidentally hurting themselves. And to make self-feeding as easy as possible, the spoon has a deep head for effortless scooping.
Safe and Convenient
The Fork and Spoon Set is BPA-, phthalate-, and PVC-free, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about at mealtime. And the utensils are dishwasher safe for added convenience.
The OXO Tot Feeding Line: The Right Tools for the Job
Why You’ll Love It:
– Compact case fits easily into diaper bags and lunchboxes for on-the-go meals
– Effective fork tines, yet no sharp edges, deep spoon shape for easier scooping of food and liquids
– Deep Spoon shape for easy scooping
– Curved, non-slip handles are easy for little ones to hold
– Flat spot on bottom of weighted handles helps prevent rolling
– Handles are curved to prevent slipping into bowl or plate
– Sturdy stainless steel for durability
– BPA, phthalate and pvc free
- Reviews (0)